Digital Communications Manager – Consumer Goods
- Up to £40,000
- East London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Digital Marketing , Digital Marketing Manager
Are you in search of a new and exciting opportunity for a smaller, start-up business? Our client is in search of a Digital Communications Manager (with a strong email focus) to join their digital and ecommerce team. You’ll be highly commercial and super passionate about email marketing, ambitious and happy to be hands-on!
About the Company...
Our client sells a wide range of products at fantastic prices and makes it quick and easy for all industries, professions and trades to get any equipment they need. They offer a whopping range of over 100, 000 products from all the leading brands (and did we mention that many items available for next day delivery)
About the Role...
As Digital Communications Manager, you will report into the Marketing Director and be responsible for owning the end-to-end email marketing campaigns and also get involved in a little bit of SEO and social media. You will be responsible for:
- Refine and deliver the email marketing strategy and plan the ongoing marketing calendar
- Take full ownership to grow, analyse and segmentation of the customer housefile
- Responsibility for email marketing KPIs, setting and delivering on overall goals
- Build & manage the Social Media profiles (particularly Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Monitor and engage with users on all Social Media platforms
- Monitor competitors’ Social and PR activity
- Aid in the management of SEO (Content, Copy and managing agency)
You’ll enjoy the fast-paced retail environment and will have had at least 3 years’ previous experience in the send out and reporting of email campaigns. You will also have a passion for blogging and creating SEO friendly articles.
- Excellent command of the English language, preferably with some experience in writing content for Search Engine Optimisation.
- Basic experience of HTML (specifically around email marketing).
- Sound knowledge of “organic” Social Media marketing.
- Able to use web analytics software, specifically Google Analytics
- SQL knowledge an advantage!