CRM Coordinator – Disruptive Pureplay
- £23,000 - £25,000
- Central London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Junior
- Digital Marketing , CRM, Email Marketing
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity at one of the fastest, disruptive pureplay businesses? Our client is looking for a crm co-ordinator to join a driven and knowledgeable crm marketing team to help out with the end to end email campaigns and be a strong copywriter!
About the Company...
Having entered the market aggressively and with no intention of slowing down this online retailer is bringing a truly unique product and shopping experience to the marketplace. Firmly established in the UK and European market, they are now looking to grow further afield.
About the Role...
This is an ideal opportunity for a marketer to experience an international environment. Reporting into the CRM Lead you will be part of the CRM team, working on & supporting multiple markets. You’ll be working closely with Brand & Performance marketing to help build the CRM environment!
- Marketing and/or Copywriting experience including email and marketing
- You’ll love to learn and has a passion for CRM!
- Copywriting experience is essential!
- Analytics skills (e.g. Excel)
- Fluent in English, other languages are a bonus
- Experience with the Creative Production process
- Experience of using an ESP (Email Service Provider) would be ideal
- Knowledge of Referral Marketing & HTML would be fab!