Digital Coordinator - Beauty Retailer
- Up to £35,000
- Central London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Digital Marketing
This amazing beauty brand are looking for an Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Coordinator to be responsible for enhancing the customer’s journey onsite and boosting digital marketing performance. You’d be based in their central London office.
About the Company...
These guys have such a great brand and are very highly regarded by their following. They are the largest in their niche within beauty in the UK and they mainly retail higher end women’s beauty products. With a growing online team, the development opportunities offered are fantastic.
About the Role...
As the Digital Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for broad online marketing activities as well as assisting in the management of the ecommerce store.
- Enhance the Customer User Journey across all devices to continually improve conversions
- Develop, test & deploy email strategy
- Hands-on development of the monthly strategy for all updates to the website
- To take full responsibility in raising all site fixes and optimisation issues to their eCommerce agency in a timely manner
- Build and deliver weekly ecommerce reports for the wider team using Google Analytics
- Managing the digital advertising agency
- You will have an understanding of all key digital channels and their importance to a beauty business
- You must have previous professional experience in working within beauty
- You will have very strong onsite management experience, coordinating employees and agencies to enhance the user experience as much as possible
- You will have great experience in running email campaigns start to finish
- Your analytical capabilities must be very high – you will be the one reporting back on the performance of the website and making research based recommendations
- The more digital marketing experience you have, the better! Of course within the beauty sector