Social Media And Influencer Marketing Executive - Luxury Fashion
- Circa £25,000
- East London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Junior
- Digital Marketing , Social Media
Calling all Social Media Gurus (!)
- Do you have a dynamic entrepreneurial personality?
- Are you social media obsessed?
- Have you gained experienced within the influencer marketer sphere with a luxury or premium fashion brand?
If you answered yes to all 3, please read on (because clearly this one’s for you!)…
Our client has an amazing career opportunity for you, to join this start up style business to independently manage the social media activities and grow their influencer outreach to drive exciting collaborations and appeal to their target market!
About the Company...
They are a family run business with over a hundred years of British heritage in their back pocket, with the reigns of the business passed through several generations. As the UK’s leading UK retailer for luxury labels and a reputation for the high-quality products and service they provide, putting your name to a brand that is so well-known but growing in its ecommerce aspects could be a very smart, challenging and strategic career move.
With lots of e-commerce and store growth on the horizon, this is a pivotal time to join the brand and be a part of something big!
About the Role...
We’re looking for a vivid and energetic Social Media and Influencer Executive who will be an active key member of the marketing team responsible for social media strategy, planning and execution. You’re a creative and tech-savvy social leader who will drive the growth of social media platforms (predominately Instagram) to multiply the number of followers and engagement, this will include the use of Influencer outreach.
- Drive strategic development, planning, and production of social media channels: Instagram and at a later stage Snapchat, Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter
- Managing relationships with bloggers/influencers
- Competitor analysis and market research keeping abreast of new developments and technologies
- Concepting, building and managing social media campaigns
- Developing segmentation and expanding brand reach
- Content creation and management
- Day to day management of all channels.
- Experience with analytics / social listening tools
- 2- 3 years’ experience working within social.
- Exceptionally creative storytelling abilities.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of social media platforms: Predominately Instagram, Instagram Stories, Twitter and YouTube.
- Entrepreneurial, independent and flexible nature- able to take ownership of the socials to establish a coherent TOV/ brand image.