Digital Marketing Executive – Luxury Beauty Brand
- Up to £200 p/day
- Client Side, Contract or Freelance, Junior
- Digital Marketing , Digital Marketing Executive / Assistant
A digital marketing specialist looking for a new role in London? Interested in working for a pioneering luxury beauty brand in a start-up environment? We may just have the perfect role for you!
About the Company...
This young, fast growing brand is known for it’s luxury skincare products which have captured the industry by storm. Exciting times are in store and with this fantastic new opportunity as digital marketing executive, you will have the chance to make your mark and contribute to the success of the brand. Our client is initially looking for someone to join their team for 3-6 months, with the potential to go permanent.
About the Role...
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the weekly digital marketing report and providing key insights into channel performance.
- Continuously optimising email activity and sharing results back to the business.
- Implementation of digital campaigns across numerous channels including: organic social, affiliates and email.
- Management of agency relationships for Search, Display, and Paid Social
- Providing detailed performance analysis of campaigns and reporting findings to senior management.
- Curation and execution of content across all social channels.
- Managing the Content Management System to upload key brand content and news and press activity
- Produce weekly site analytics reports
- Minimum 3 years digital marketing experience in an ecommerce setting
- Proficiency in analytics (ideally Google Analytics or similar package)
- Previous experience working for a luxury brand is an advantage
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Great opportunity to join a fast-growing brand
- Exciting time to be joining as they are soon to launch a high profile digital campaign with celebrity backing