Performance Marketing Executive – Leading Travel Brand
- £30,000 - £32,000
- Central London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Digital Marketing , Performance Marketing
Amazing opportunity for someone wanting to elevate their performance marketing career in a fast-paced travel brand. Predominantly working on acquisition channels, whilst also working with the wider team across social media, partnerships & more! Exciting right?
About the Company...
This leading online travel provider have been in action for more than 20 years, have offices in 25 countries around the globe & more than 20 million members. They offer their customers the best deals in the market on one-of-a-kin travel experiences. They are still a growing company and have a new opening in their incredibly talented marketing team to work across acquisition and retention.
About the Role...
So, you know the company sounds amazing, what about the role? As the Performance Marketing Executive, you will be part of a marketing team of 6 and report straight to the Head of Marketing. You’ll be a key member of the team, having the chance to support on all activities and being right in the thick of everything. Here are some key responsibilities:
- Running paid search and social in house – this is a key area so you’ll get to work on some large campaigns
- Utilise Google Analytics to track campaigns, gain insights and create better strategies
- Design, implement and manage display ads and have input into the affiliate marketing campaigns
- Be involved with CRO by running lots of A/B testing
- Support wider marketing team on additional projects across traditional channels
Some key skills you will need to join the brand:
- Technical experience is key – you must be capable of running hands on search, social, display etc
- Experience with Google Analytics and other performance tools
- Data driven and commercial acumen
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Travel experience would be fab, but they are open to anyone who has worked in a high volume and data driven environment
Aside from a great salary there are a number of other reasons to join:
- Chance to work with a global brand and develop your career working on large projects
- Be part of a laid back, cool team who are very passionate
- Lots of great social stuff – monthly drinks, lunches & outings
- Opportunity to work in global offices
- Modern, centrally located London office