Digital Marketing Coordinator – Luxury Retail
- £20,000 - £24,000
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Junior
- Digital Marketing , Digital Marketing Executive / Assistant
This British heritage retailer is entering the next phase of its digital development and scaling the ecommerce team! With a view to launch a transactional site in the coming months, they need a Digital Marketing Coordinator to support across email, search, affiliates & paid social.
About the Company...
They are a well-known British retailer, with a strong regional brand presence & an office in central London. They’re looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their growing Ecommerce team, initially launching fashion & beauty online. If you’re at the early stages of your digital career this will be a phenomenal opportunity for you – you’ll gain some priceless experience and be part of a memorable journey for the brand.
About the Role...
Supporting the Head of Digital, you’ll be working on the following:
- A large part of this role will be focused on email campaigns – you’ll be involved from concept, brief, design, build, test and launch
- You’ll also have the chance to work on CRM from the data side too – segmentation, customer analysis, trigger/automation campaigns
- Work with the acquisition team to support the launch and development of search and social channels – keywords, copy, landing pages etc
- You’ll be looking at the performance of all of the channels and reporting back/providing insights. This will include spend vs budget
- You’ll work with key stakeholders throughout the business and support on ad hoc digital projects
The team is headed up by some of the best-in-class industry leaders, so there’s no doubt that you are going to learn a great deal, but here are some required skills for the role:
- Experience in both digital acquisition and retention - ideally from a fashion/beauty background, but others will be considered with the right skill set
- Experience building, testing and sending email campaigns, with the use of an ESP
- A good understanding of performance marketing (search, social, affiliates and SEO) – hands on skills in this would be ideal!
- Comfortable working with data and analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Strong communication skills – you will be working with multiple stakeholders & suppliers and need to be able to influence
- Above all – a passion to work in luxury fashion/beauty in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
Aside from the fact that you’ll get to work on a huge project with tonnes of scope for growth, here are a few benefits:
- Amazing and passionate team, some of the best in the industry, to learn from
- Central London offices
- 25 days holiday (amazing in retail!)
- Health & Pension
- Up to 20% discount