Performance Marketing Consultant – ECommerce Homeware Retailer
- £250 - £350 p/day
- South London
- Client Side, Contract or Freelance, Middleweight
- Digital Marketing , Performance Marketing
URGENT start – Initially 1 month contract
Are you a freelance performance marketer who is on the lookout for an exciting role? Would you jump at the chance to strategise for a new start-up company and contribute to their growth? Then look please look no further!
About the Company...
This new start-up is focused on producing quality home products with bespoke designs whilst delivering an excellent customer service. Still in its early stages, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Performance Marketer to join the team, create a strategy and set up various channels for the business.
About the Role...
The role will initially be for 1 month however this is likely to extend on an ad hoc basis as you will need to assess the performance of the digital channels over a period of time.
- Acting as a consultant, you will help create the digital marketing strategy and advice which channels are going to have the best effect for growth.
- You will set up the selected digital channels and test and improve them on an on-going basis.
- You will set up campaigns and tweak them at various points of the contract.
- Analysing how each channel is performing and reporting on this.
- Give advice and show insight to the rest of the team.
- Experience of creating a digital marketing strategy from scratch
- Experience of managing small budgets
- Ideally experience of working in the ecommerce retail industry
- Experience of setting up digital marketing channels
- Analytical mindset
- Previous experience of analysing channel performance and reporting on it