Social Media Manager - Luxury Kids Fashion
- £30,000 - £35,000
- East London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Digital Marketing , Social Media
Calling all Social Media Gurus (!)
- Do you have a dynamic entrepreneurial personality?
- Are you social media obsessed? (across organic growth and paid strategy?)
- Have you had exposure to the luxury market with a market leading retail/ fashion brand?
If you answered yes to all 3, please read on (because clearly this one’s for you!)…
Our client has an amazing career opportunity for you, to join this business to independently manage the social media activities and grow their audience on social to drive exciting growth plans and appeal to their target market!
About the Company...
They are a family run business with over a hundred years of British heritage in their back pocket, with the reigns of the business passed through several generations. As the UK’s leading UK retailer for luxury labels and a reputation for the high-quality products and service they provide, putting your name to a brand that is so well-known but growing in its ecommerce aspects could be a very smart, challenging and strategic career move.
With lots of e-commerce and store growth on the horizon, this is a pivotal time to join the brand and be a part of something big!
About the Role...
We’re looking for a vivid and energetic Social Media Manager who will be an active key member of the marketing team responsible for devising, implementing and driving the social media strategy. You’re a creative and tech-savvy social leader who will enhance the growth of the social media platforms to multiply the number of followers and engagement, this will also include the use of Influencer marketing.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Devising & executing Social Media strategies to grow overall audience & engagement on Base’s Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest profiles (+ Snapchat in the future)
- Managing the Paid Social strategy to deliver against business commercial KPI’s
- Leading creative campaigns, ensuring we are continually developing the most engaging & cutting-edge content/ visuals for all platforms to inspire interaction from our followers
- Monitoring, managing & moderating the communities on the platforms & providing vision and direction
- Creating & curating rich content by working to the overall ecommerce content calendar
- Researching key trends and new developments within the social landscape and communicating research weekly to the Ecommerce Team to create new concepts and ideas around this.
- Professional experience in a social media environment, ideally within a leading media, agency or retail brand
- Deep understanding of Digital & fashion landscape
- A true social media enthusiast with an understanding of Instagram
- A proven track record of growing and engaging communities in social media
- A creative eye for both copy, video and design
- Experience of successfully managing a social budget and using paid products to enhance organic growth
- Proven track record of creating engaging visual content
- Proven track record of strong writing style
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects in an organised but flexible manner & prioritizing when necessary
- Passion for creative brainstorming and conceptualizing