VP Of Marketing - Fast Growth Start-Up
- Up to £120,000 DOE
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Senior
- Digital Marketing
Are you a senior level marketer looking for that big opportunity to join an established tech company at a pivotal point in their growth, but with massive potential for further global expansion? We are looking for a passionate, visionary and hands-on VP of Marketing to join this fantastic London headquartered company.
About the Company...
This is one of our favourite clients, an £multi-million venture backed, incredibly cool and creative start-up tech/entertainment brand. As part of their mission to make the industry more fun than ever before, they are using state of the art data driven technology to continually build the world’s best-ever entertainment platform, across web, mobile and print.
About the Role...
You will take the lead and manage;
- Take the lead on digital acquisition/retention, CRM and growth
- Take charge of the strategy for performance marketing including management of attribution models
- Scale-up marketing plans to a global level
- Profile users and work with in-house designers to develop products which optimise user experience
- Foster relationships with major online platforms such as Google and FB
- Continuously test and scale up digital channels such as display social and retargeting
- Work with the finance team to marry analytics with forecasting
- Work with the data science to build a robust marketing operation
- Champion the brand and its story at all times, building it into all marketing initiatives
To be brilliant in this role will:
- Have successful and consistent leadership experience in large scale performance marketing at scale for a leading B2C data-driven digital business
- Be highly numerical and analytical, ideally with math/science degree
- Have a strong customer focus and sharp commercial acumen
- Have a proven track record leading teams of top performing analysts and digital marketers
- Have deep experience with marketing analytics, data visualisation tools and data management
- Have the ability to thrive in a creative, multidisciplinary global team.
- Top-notch coffee and herbal teas
- Making an impact on the future of education
- Well-funded, high-growth business with a real mission
- Extremely diverse team of colleagues that celebrates differences
- Sonos to fight over and wonderful dogs to share the office with
- Unlimited access to a fantastic network of mentors, advisors and super smart colleagues
- Happy hour on Fridays