Senior Digital Marketing Manager – Premium Fashion Brand
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Client Side, Contract or Freelance, Middleweight
- Digital Marketing , Senior Digital Marketing
A fashion brand legend based in the city is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join their impressive team for a fixed term contract of 6 months, with the potential to go permanent. You will be reporting to the Head of Ecommerce and be responsible for 2 brand websites.
About the Company...
Founded in the 70’s, this global fashion powerhouse, has inspired a passion for design and affordable quality, whilst keeping innovation at the core of the brand. They distribute globally through retail stores, ecommerce, wholesale and licencing channels.
About the Role...
Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce, you will be responsible for the acquisition and retention strategy for global ecommerce across 2 brand websites. Here’s what your role will involve:
- Team Management – responsible for 1 CRM co-ordinator & 2 marketing co-ordinators
- Agency management – All digital is outsourced to agencies, so you will need to manage these relationships and lead them to successfully implement strategies through channel management, performance marketing, CRM, web development and analytics.
- Accountable for the Performance Marketing budget
- Traffic management
- Dashboard reporting
- Stakeholder management – creative, brand, front end design etc.
- Project Management
Have you got what it takes for this role?
- A digital marketing background in retail is a must (ideally fashion)
- Previous agency management experience with some hands-on across all the digital channels
- An understanding of customer segments and omni-channel
- Commercially minded – previous experience of managing budgets
- Project Management skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Technical skills including Google Analytics, Adwords, Bid Management, Technical SEO
Nice to have skills:
- Enterprise level ESP
- A/B testing
- Potential for the role to go permanent
- Exciting opportunity to work for a well-recognised brand