Freelance Paid Social Specialist - Premium High-Street Fashion Brand
- Up to £260 per day
- Client Side, Contract or Freelance, Middleweight
- Digital Marketing
An established British Fashion House, who are known for their innovative designs and independent spirit, are seeking a Paid Social Specialist to join their Performance Marketing team in London on an initial 3-month contract.
About the Company...
One of the UK’s favourite brands have formed a special niche in the fashion industry since they first came onto the scene over 20 years ago. They have created their own fusion of unique styles and although they are on the higher end price wise for most people, they are still affordable compared to other brands. This is a name you will want on your CV!
About the Role...
Sat in the Performance Marketing team, you will support the Performance Marketing Manager in delivering and executing Paid Social campaigns across the globe. Your role will involve:
- Day to Day management of their Paid Media agency
- Support the manager in driving digital channel strategies
- Managing digital channels to achieve targets and pushing the agency to achieve results in line with their ROI targets.
- Support manager with budget management and forecasting
- Working closely with agency account managers as well as Google and Facebook representatives
- Reporting on Google Analytics and platform data
- Ensure campaigns go live on time
- Working closely with online trading and brand marketing teams
- Forward planning campaigns and content opportunities closely with these teams to ensure traffic and sales targets are met.
The perfect candidate will be an executive or specialist with a strong background in Paid Social. Although this is not a hands-on role, it would be ideal if you have hands on knowledge and experience. You will have:
- Solid experience in biddable media buying; Paid Social
- Familiar with Adwords and Social media platforms
- Experienced in managing agency on aggressive growth targets
- High standards of numeracy and literacy
- Experience of managing large budgets essential
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Analytical mindset and good Excel skills.
- Amazing brand to work for at the heart of fashion
- Brand new role – opportunity to help shape their Paid Social