Social Media Assistant – Lifestyle/ Fitness
- £22,000 - £25,000 DOE
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Junior
- Digital Marketing , Social Media
This is an exciting opportunity to join this trendsetting brand as a Social Media Assistant! This position gives you access to a career that may greatly enhance your prospects within the ecommerce fashion sphere and social media space!
About the Company...
Overseeing and fusing together the innovation of fitness, fashion, and body positivity; this brand delivers high-performance fitness fashionwear at affordable prices. Priding themselves on their high-quality clothing and accessories, they continue to achieve high levels of rapid growth through their fast-developing exclusive service and influential marketing strategies!
As this is a brand that oozes passion for promoting body positivity and fitness amongst women of all ages, shapes and sizes! Reaching over 3.5 million customers worldwide and giving access to on-trend fashions at prices loved by all, you’ll be a part of a brand making impactful change!
About the Role...
As the social media assistant, you be will responsible for:
- Providing support to the Social Media Specialist in the day-to-day running of social channels and management of the content/ campaign calendar
- Working in partnership with the Social Media Specialist for the creation of content and planning of campaign stunt activations across EU markets
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships within the business- including liaising across different areas of the brand (Social, Content, PR and editorial teams etc.)
- Drafting the copy and publishing daily localised content across social channels, including EU markets.
- Identifying potential ambassadors in different markets, based on brand advocacy, social influence and engagement
- Keeping ambassadors ‘in the know’ on all important brand updates, and continually finding inventive ways to increase value to the community.
- Developing KPIs and goals to share with stakeholders on a regular basis and conducting periodic audits of individual ambassadors and social media analysis reporting
- Tracking the Brand Ambassadors progress and performance monthly, whilst creatively searching for ways to increase positive engagement within the community
- Testing methods to measure impacts of the ambassador program (analyse, review and report findings)
- Helping with day to day operations including administrative tasks
- Keeping on top of trends within the health, fitness and digital/social space to apply findings aid the creation of viral content to increase engagement and brand loyalty!
Some things to think about, if you would be a good fit- Are you…
- An enthusiastic team player with a genuine obsession for social?
- Interested in video production and creating content?
- Experienced within a social media, PR and/or customer relations position (6+ months)?
- Knowledgeable, with a great understanding of the respected social media platforms (Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest etc.) and emerging trends?
- Motivated and able adapt to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment?
- Genuinely interested in the fitness, wellness and fashion sphere?