CRM Manager (Maternity Cover) - Fashion
- Up to £55,000 + benefits
- Client Side, Contract or Freelance, Middleweight
- Digital Marketing , CRM, Email Marketing
This Global Fashion Powerhouse, based in London, is in search of a talented CRM Manager to cover a 9-month maternity leave. You will be working on several exciting projects, including a CRM migration, whilst leading and driving a vibrant team of specialists. This is not one to miss out on!
About the Company...
A brand that originates from London and has become a ‘leader of trends’ since bursting onto the scene in the 60’s. They lead the charge in the fashion industry with their contemporary and unique styles whilst being championed by a range of A List celebrities. Their commitment to the industry has enabled them to build an established reputation and build teams of passionate people who live and breathe fashion!
About the Role...
Reporting into the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for engagement, retention and conversion as well as leading a team of 4 CRM specialists.
- Work on several exciting projects, including a CRM migration.
- Lead and drive the team, setting objectives and developing their skills.
- Support your team on the deployment of email campaigns, building emails.
- Reporting on findings and looking at opportunities within the database.
- Work closely with stakeholders, creative & content teams.
- Developing intelligent segmentation by working with wider ecommerce teams and ESP.
Sounds great right?!
With this amazing opportunity in front of you, have you really got what it take’s to thrive in this role?
- Passionate about the fashion industry
- Strong background in CRM/Email Marketing
- You will have managed a team previously or be ready to take that step up into management
- You will have had experience of working on a CRM migration or delivered a large project in the past. Understand how a migration works (planning, milestones etc.)
- Retail background (ideally fashion)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment
- Good technical skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Exciting time to be joining the brand
- Great opportunity to help drive a team and support their growth
- Young, vibrant, passionate team of professionals
- Flexible working
- Benefits package including staff discounts, pension, season ticket loan
- Central London location