Email Campaign Manager – Luxury Retailer
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Permanent Post, Contract or Freelance, Middleweight
- Digital Marketing , CRM, Email Marketing
Fantastic opportunity to join a heritage business who are going through digital transformation. They need an Email Campaign Manager in their London office, to help build an exceptional strategy and manage daily campaigns.
About the Company...
They are a well-known British retailer, with a strong regional brand presence & an office in central London. Ecommerce is new to them and the team is growing quickly – it’s an exciting time and the atmosphere reflects that. If you’re at the early stages of your digital career this will be a phenomenal opportunity to gain some priceless experience and be part of a memorable journey.
About the Role...
The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for day-to-day delivery & management of weekly campaigns, you’ll have the chance to work on interesting projects and develop your skill set, here’s some of what you can expect:
- Manage end-end email marketing campaigns & automated programmes across acquisition and retention
- Launch, maintain & test BAU campaigns
- Ensure campaigns are optimised to engage the customer
- Analyse all campaigns and report to senior management, creating actionable insights for improvements
- Chance to work on personalisation projects alongside the Marketing Manager
- Build and run continual test and learn programmes
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager on customer lifecycle programs, ensuring all customer touch points are optimised, making full use of the Salesforce platform
Here are the main skill requirements for this role:
- Min 2 years’ experience in an email marketing role within an ecommerce business
- Experience using SFMC or ExactTarget
- Clear understanding & knowledge of customer segmentation & customer journeys
- Strong understanding of email marketing & email marketing best practice
- Experience working with large data sets and how to action insights
Aside from the fact that you’ll get to work on a huge project with loads of scope for growth, here are some more benefits:
- Amazing and passionate team, some of the best in the industry, to learn from
- Central London offices
- 25 days holiday (amazing in retail!)
- Health & Pension
- Up to 20% discount