Global Digital Marketing Executive – Health & Lifestyle
- £30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Digital Marketing , Digital Marketing Executive / Assistant
If you are a seasoned performance marketer who is looking for a new and exciting role within a tech-growth start-up then look no further. Joining their scaling team in Central London, you will work with the Digital Marketing Manager to deliver exceptional digital strategies.
About the Company...
As a pre-series B tech start-up, this business has seen phenomenal growth in the past 3 years, selling out of their latest product during the recent launch. Their niche product offering has a tangible impact on their user’s health and wellbeing and they are now working in partnership with health professionals to grow their offering. Fast growing teams, healthy budgets to play with & a fun, flexible culture – what more could you want?
About the Role...
This role offers ownership and the chance to test and launch your own ideas, making an impact to the business. You will create and execute new customer acquisition strategies across Paid Social, Display, PPC, Affiliates and SEO, across all markets. Here’s what to expect:
- Working with the Global Digital Marketing Manager & agencies to execute campaigns, driving cost effective customer acquisition
- The chance to develop international Paid Social strategies, differentiating by target audience, to improve conversion rate and lower CPA – bringing this in house from the agency and having control
- Lead daily account management for PPC accounts and help daily management of retargeting and display campaigns (eventually bringing in house)
- Plan, test, optimise and scale growth
- Growth hacking – developing new ways to increase traffic and sales – being able to try new ideas
- Reporting and analysis – creating insights and making improvements
To work in a brand like this it goes without saying that you need to be excited about start-ups and have the drive to succeed. Some of the skills you'll need are:
- Hands on experience in performance marketing (PPC & paid social is key) from either brand or agency, with experience of managing and optimising marketing budgets
- Highly analytical and able to generate meaningful insights from broad data sets and confident at presenting findings
- Excellent planning, prioritisation and time-management skills – being able to manage multiple projects at a time
- An excellent understanding and working experience with paid channels management, A/B testing and reporting tools - Google Analytics, Facebook Manager, Google Adwords, Supermetrics, Data Studio
- Share options & performance reviews
- Work with an experienced, dedicated and passionate team
- 25 days annual leave plus all annual holidays in the UK
- Flexible working hours
- The chance to have real world impact
- Regular company socials and snacks