Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Health And Wellness
- £60,000 - £65,000
- Central London
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Senior
- Digital Marketing , Senior Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager, who is passionate about storytelling, to join this fast growing yet very well established global healthcare brand based in Central London. This is a really varied role that will involve all areas of digital/web management and offline.
About the Company...
Well established brand with a vision to improve people’s lives every day with a wide range of health & wellness products. Currently about to relaunch their website to focus on taking their brand and story and story to new levels, they are looking to build their digital team, offering the chance to work on some interesting and creative projects. They are also beginning a new TV campaign and mainstream news sponsotship. You’d be joining a company with your health and wellbeing at heart.
About the Role...
As the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be reporting into to the VP for Marketing, and working on an omni-channel brand strategy driving acquisition, retention and consumer value. Huge scope to work on lots of projects, here’s an outline:
- Marketing Strategy: Develop the marketing strategy for the UK to deliver brand, sales, product, consumer acquisition and retention targets across channels for the UK and International markets.
- Business Partner: Act as Marketing Business Partner to the UK business to plan, support and deliver marketing activities to ensure the business achieves its brand and commercial objectives.
- Building and executing strategy for digital content and social media, including owned/earned/shared/paid media, organic and paid search, PPC, display and email.
- Planning, delivering and managing ATL marketing plans
- Optimization of ecommerce site
- Manging Amazon marketplace
- Managing external agencies and internal stakeholders
- Brand Development
- Identifying and managing partnerships
- Manging marketing budgets
- Market research
- At least 5 years’ strategically leading and executing global marketing strategies
- Building and developing brands and launching new products
- Working with Amazon or other online market places
- GA and Facebook Ad Manager
- Skilful stakeholder management in large organisations
- Omni-channel marketing speciialist
- Inspirational leader
- Strog budget management
- An ability to turn data into insights and action