Head Of Digital Marketing And Sales – Online Start Up
- £70,000 - £80,000
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Senior
- Digital Marketing , Head of Digital Marketing
Why should you apply for this role? This is a fast growing, making an incredible impression, striving for more, succeeding beyond expectations start-up and they are building an incredible team! This is a role with autonomy, creativity and the chance to shape a growing brand.
About the Company...
Our client is looking for a Head of Digital for an extremely fast-growing online food delivery company. Backed by their parent group of successful food businesses, the company grew 8x in their second year of trading and now they have the funding behind them to double sales again over the next 12 months. They are now looking for a Head of Digital Marketing and Sales to take them to the next level. This is what all the hard work was for!
About the Role...
This is a broad digital growth role. At present, the company’s success is largely down to SEO, and they have further sales coming from their sales team, but they are open to growing through any digital channels possible, including paid. The role will involve:
- Digital marketing strategy, managing their agencies and other marketers internally (e.g. social media specialist), as well as their 2 sales executives.
- The freedom to define the marketing and sales strategy, align all activities, set the budget to achieve the company’s growth target and report against those.
- Reporting directly to the CEO.
- Growing the brand into broader offline marketing channels.
- Also naturally growing into a wider remit including Product Development, Operations and essentially be the CEO of the online business.
You will have:
- A strong track record of leading the growth of a digital business across all digital marketing channels
- A data driven approach and with financial acumen
- A test and learn approach
- Highly commercial mindset and entrepreneurial spirit
- A real desire to be part of a fast-growing enterprise and the ability to drive scale-up and ultimately head up the entire business
- Flexible working days/hours
- Performance related bonus