CRM Manager - Property
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Permanent Post, Client Side, Middleweight
- Digital Marketing , CRM, Email Marketing
Excellent opportunity for someone who would love to build a full CRM strategy from scratch and progress to head of department. Based in Central London, they are a company that will provide you with ownership of your role and the chance to make a huge impact. Is feeling appreciated and challenged in your career what you have been lacking?
About the Company...
A well-established business focused on the UK youth market, with a strong international reach may just be looking for you. The office environment reflects the industry they are in, with a fun, casual but hard-working vibe. Aggressive growth plans this year means there is scope for new heads and development opportunities. If you want to work in a company with loads of autonomy these guys would be great for you.
About the Role...
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to build a complete CRM strategy from scratch and manage it going forward. You will:
- Write the CRM strategy alongside key stakeholders, inc all processes and architecture
- Create and send all email and SMS marketing programmes – retention & upselling focus
- Build and implement all lifecycle automation programmes
- Implement an A/B testing programme to ensure campaigns are optimised.
- Ensure the database is segmented for targeted marketing campaigns
- Track and analyse all campaigns, creating actionable insights
This role requires someone with a proven track record in running successful CRM strategies. You must:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Be able to show your success in previous CRM roles – seeing stats in your CV is imperative
- Have experience in setting up and running automation campaigns
- Be extremely data driven – have stats to back up decisions, how has it worked, why etc
- experience in using a CRM/Prospect management e.g. data management, customer journey workflows, audience segmentation and ESP platforms
- Excellent central location
- Bonus up to 12%
- 25 day hol + bday
- Medical (paid by you)
- Sociable team – regular events during the year