Please note - this is a 12 months FTC. You must have proven Project Management experience working within a luxury brand, and be available to start immediately.
Cranberry Panda has partnered exclusively with a huge global luxury brand to find them a Project Manager to join their digital team. They are looking for a technical, delivery-focused candidate to join on a 12 month contract basis as they undertake an exciting re-design project. The Digital Project Manager will work closely with internal and external teams to focus on the successful roll-out of their new sites, and manage the UAT process.
This is a very hands-on role so you will need to be someone who is happy to get stuck in. It's a hard-working environment, but a place where you will learn plenty and you'll definitely be rewarded (very strong benefits package!).
About the role
- Own the end-to-end project management of the we redesign roll-out
- Have a full understanding of briefs, project scopes, timelines, and technical specifications
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and highlight potential risks or issues
- Work with stakeholders to report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project for multiple levels of stakeholders
- A proven track record of driving and delivering difficult projects in an eCommerce environment
- Experience in putting together UAT testing plans across multiple devices
- High familiarity with content management systems and HTML/CSS
- Proven project management experience of compiling weekly status reports for various stakeholders
- Able to work to tight deadlines and in a high-pressure environment