A highly successful global market leading B2B E-Commerce giant are currently working on its global digital transformation and they are looking for a Business Analyst who has experience within E-Commerce to help them create, organise, support and supervise several E-Commerce and digital applications (web and CMS) for their European business units. It will be your job to make each project a success by working closely with their IT department and other areas of the business as well as their vendors. You will also be responsible for the service, continuation and improvements of the executed applications. Part of your job will be to support and input to their Digital Marketing department. This large initiative will be the main focus for this role.
- Collaborate across the organisation to create/ refine business needs/ user stories, define functional specification.
- Proactively think of ways to process refinements and reengineering and to continuous productivity gains
- Responsible for analysing processes, applications and tools, defining requirements
- Support/ lead E-Commerce projects
- Support testing (both IT and business team)
- Support training and guidance users
What are they looking for from you?
- Knowledge and understanding and able to transform business requirements to technical specifications.
- A background of experience with the functionality of CMS, PIM and other digital platforms like Hybris/CX, Sitecore & Informatica
- Experience with project-based work
If you are interested in this exciting new position, please ‘Apply Now’ or get in touch with email@example.com