Competitive salary (London)
Online retailer (fashion/ apparel)
Remote until the situation permits
Cranberry panda has partnered with a brilliant brand who are disrupting their space both online and in-store, through the innovation of the product and new technologies.
The Product Manager will report to the Head of Digital and be responsible for owning and managing the technical product roadmap. In this role, you will own the development of a patent-pending technology that will change the industry the company play in, as well as the .com site.
- Shape & own the product roadmap for new technology & the .com site
- Work with developers and agencies to support development
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements
- Conduct user research to understand customer needs
- Testing and validating prototypes
- 5+ years in a Product role working with a D2C eCommerce brand
- Strong understanding of the technical architecture of the web and mobile applications
- Understanding of development, i.e. able to speak with developers
- Understanding of the UX & UI process
If this looks like an interesting opportunity, then please do apply & should your application be a good match we shall get in touch!