We have partnered exclusively with a high-growth start-up that is dominating the Medtech space. The business has recently launched and is backed by a huge global brand that has been around for over 50 years.
This will be the first product hire for the business. You need to be someone who has experience working within a start-up environment, able to work independently, and experienced enough to have full autonomy of the product roadmap. If you have experience working within the medical or insurance space, that would be a huge advantage.
A great opportunity for someone looking for a step up and to really make this their own. Eventually moving into a more senior position and leading a team.
About the role
- Help to establish product vision and longer-term business goals
- Write user stories working with the business and tech teams to ensure the correct requirements and detail is captured
- Ensure all features in the backlog are prioritised before starting a sprint
- Look out for market trends and get feedback from stakeholders or customers
- Manage relationships between internal and external parties, including agencies and vendors
- Several years experience within product management and project management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator with ability to adapt communication depending on the audience
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements and vice versa
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams and manage external development teams