A highly successful global market leading B2B E-Commerce giant are currently working on its global digital transformation and they are looking for a Project Manager who has experience within E-Commerce to help them create, organise, support and supervise several E-Commerce and digital applications (web and CMS) for their European business units. It will be your job to make each project a success by working closely with their IT department and other areas of the business as well as their vendors. You will also be responsible for the service, continuation and improvements of the executed applications. Part of your job will be to support and input to their Digital Marketing department. This large initiative will be the main focus for this role.
- The EMEA Project Manager E-Commerce for GEP will in alignment with the global PMO team for GEP.
- The PM will be the lead program manager from an EMEA point of view working closely together with the EMEA and global core GEP team(s).
- The PM will work with cross functional teams (both business and IT) to start and follow up on the project key requirements to drive accountability with the stakeholders.
- The PM coordinates and engages with different teams global to accomplish all related (sub-) projects.
- You will setup standing meetings/calls with internal stakeholders to discuss change requests and provide status updates. You will identify and manage project’s risks.
- You will co-ordinate the roll out of GEP in their Ecommerce landscape
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project or program management; planning, budget, organization and communication of a project.
- Experience with (technical) writing and analytical capabilities
- Excellent analytical, problem solving- and communication skills.
- Added value - experience with web technologies, like PIM, DAM, CMS and other
If you like the look of this really interesting role then please send your CV to email@example.com