£35,000 - £40,000 (South West London)This niche, ecommerce design agency is looking for a Business Analyst with proven Ecommerce experience to join their cross-functional team in South West London.
About the Company...
These guys are small but mighty, and well-respected within the world of ecommerce. With some exceptional client relationships and a strong portfolio of work, they are looking for a like-minded, focussed, efficient and exceptionally strong Business Analyst to join their idyllically located HQ.
About the Role...
This is a great opportunity for a strong ecommerce expert to make the move into or back to agency side. They need someone with a strong affinity with fashion, luxury and lifestyle brands, a great attitude and who is highly articulate. If this sounds like you read on!
- Work closely with Product Owners to gather requirements and manage client expectations on a daily basis
- Work closely with Developers to debug and solve defects
- Work with Scrum Master to refine client briefs and supporting documentation into compelling user stories and initial acceptance criteria
- Take the lead on product backlog refinement meetings, and ensure that user stories are well defined
- Check deliverables against business requirements and participate in sprint demos
- Make strategic recommendations to clients based on data insides and best practices
- Design solutions that solve technical problems
- Participate in technical workshops and client meetings
- Confident with juggling various projects at one given time
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst in Ecommerce
- Have an affinity with fashion
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Fantastic communicator
- High attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment