Commercial Planning Analyst
€45,000 - €65,000 basic salary
Location – Germany, Berlin (open to candidates based in Europe willing to relocate)
Join this exciting scale-up, founded by two industry-leading founders who have previously built and exited another successful eCommerce business. The business acquires Amazon FBA businesses and looks to grow them and develop them as brands, with a significant initial investment they are scaling rapidly and are aiming to become a unicorn within 2 years.
As a Commercial Planning Analyst, you will –
· Work with the "Brand" heads to help build out long terms strategy and plans for eCommerce growth
· Develop and own the forecasting models - looking at channel openings, assortment expansion, and pricing
· Be the analytical go for tools such as Sellics
· Work with the BI team to develop dashboards
· Ad Hoc analysis with the CEO & COO teams
· 2+ years of experience in an Analytical role from an eCommerce company or consultancy
· Advanced excel modeling skills
· Understanding of SQL or data visualization tools (such as Tableau)
· Fluent oral & written English
If this looks like an interesting opportunity, then please do apply & should your application be a good match we shall get in touch!