£40,000 - £45,000 (London)We have an exciting new opportunity for a Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager to join a truly revolutionary beauty platform with a huge amount of interest and backing from some of the biggest players in the sector. You will play a huge part in helping to shape and grow the brand. This is a really rare and fantastic opportunity to join a small experienced team of digital and beauty industry specialists who are on to the next big thing! You will be working closely with their inspiring founders to scale-up a disruptive platform that surely everyone will be talking about in the near future.
About the Company...
Presenting to you the most exciting start-up beauty brand. Founded by two legends within the beauty and fashion industry, this innovative platform does digital beauty in a unique way, blending technology with community, and backed by some of the biggest global brands in this space. This is a dream-like opportunity to get in early with a ‘next big thing’ brand.
About the Role...
- Ensure site performance is measured correctly to inform decision and gauge effectiveness
- Implement a conversion optimisation roadmap across all digital channels
- Work closely with Marketing to analyse marketing channel conversion
- Manage and develop customer segmentations from the customer data and insights
- Maximise the cross-channel experience by converting “store-only” customers into multi-channel
- Build strong relationships with suppliers and partners to ensure effective delivery of services to the business and department
- Understand and constantly benchmark the business against competitors and best practices
- Experience within the Beauty industry
- Strong experience of paid social as well as PPC
- Great data analysis skills with the ability to pull out meaningful and actionable insights
- A strong test and learn mindset, exceptional reporting skills
- Hands-on, a can-do attitude and happy to get stuck in!
- Drive”! Loads of it, and be happy to work in a highly driven, small and lean team
- Flexible hours
- 20 days annual leave
- Be one of the first at the table for a truly incredible digital disruptor