Up to £35,000 (London)A multi-channel British fashion brand has an exciting new Conversion Rate Optimisation Specialist role in their HQ in London. You will join an award-winning brand and manage their on-site A/B test programme and roadmap.
About the Company...
With huge investment in their digital proposition, and some serious heavyweight ecommerce leaders at the helm, this British retailer is committed to enhancing their online retail experience for their customers. Working from their stunning HQ office, you will be joining a tour de force team, with a great company culture and huge growth plans.
If you want to be a key player in reworking and redefining their customer’s digital experience and journey, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
About the Role...
- Understand the customers’ needs and behaviours by uncovering insights through the use of on-site surveys, heatmaps, session recordings and web analytics tools
- Fully manage the end to end experimentation roadmap (several experiments a month)
- Work closely with various teams to ensure sharp experiment execution
- Write experiment plans and design tests which will add value to the business and build internal customers’ knowledge
- Run experiments to identify the difference between noise in the data and a significant result
- Work closely with the third party CRO agency
- 2+ years’ experience within a similar role
- Able to bring ideas and ask questions
- Experience managing the process of design and build of A/B tests
- Experience using web analytics tools (ideally Adobe)
- Strong analytical mindset
- Very fast-paced but rewarding environment
- Flexible working
- Perk box