Up to £42,000 (Central London)Our fast-growing client is big on data. Having grown nearly 100% this year the plan is to do the same in 2020. A specialist B2B online supplier backed by a big parent company is changing the way their industry works.
About the Company...
These guys are growing at an incredible rate. They are doubling YOY and have a fantastic, highly collaborative and supportive team in their central office. Great platform and a LOT of products and the office is plush and super modern. It’s an environment where new ideas and experimentation are encouraged to achieve great things!
About the Role...
You’ll be the Data Insight Analyst in the business supported by a senior Analyst and helping to double the size of the online business through your excellent insights. It’s going to be an exciting 2020. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Identify opportunities for improvement of the site performance and usability
- Optimisation our pricing models to improve revenue and profit.
- Support the marketing, product, user experience and engineering teams to identify tests and help deliver the changes – A/B & MVT will help you here
- Assist the product information team in understanding how product data affects customers.
- Support the reporting of site performance across a range of areas.
- Provide the wider teams with “clean” data to allow them to do their own reporting
- Be capable of applying statistical models to complex data
Are already experienced in much of this role but really have the desire to learn more, to be tested and to test others with your insights. The team are so collaborative you’ll enjoy this environment.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, including setting up and maintaining the GA site architecture
- A strong degree in a numeric subject (sciences, maths, engineering).
- Experience in SQL and data analysis, with experience in R, Python or similar.
- Good understanding of ecommerce, UX and search marketing
- Passion for data and digital, with an awareness of best practices, trends and opportunities.
- Enjoy relaying complex issues in a clear and enjoyable way – tell the story
- Health Care cover including dental
- 25 days holiday + Bank Hols
- Flexibility in your working day/week