Up to £55,000 (London)An award-winning global agency is on the hunt for a Digital Analyst to join their thriving London office. You will be a tagging expert supporting new clients and an ecommerce analyst driving insights and improvements for their existing clients, who are usually large retailers within the Health & Beauty, Fashion and Luxury industries.
About the Company...
My client helps to drive revenue and provide commercial support for some of the world’s leading brands across Beauty, Fashion, Retail, B2B, Luxury and Health to name a few. They provide Strategy, Design, Technology and Digital Marketing services to their client portfolio, they focus on growing and elevating the brands online businesses.
With offices across the globe, including the US, this role will sit in their busy London office. They are a confident team, who are customer facing and capable of managing themselves and you will have great support from your manager.
You will sit beneath the Director of Commerce and will be the person providing and growing the Digital Analytic service for the clients.
About the Role...
As the Digital Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting new clients who are having their ecommerce sites build by this agency to ensure correct tagging prior to launch, you’ll be creating, supporting the reporting clients need and where required providing insights about how they can improve revenue/conversions and customer experience. Main aspects of this role will be:
- Accurate tagging of your client sites and future builds – an expert in this
- Work with clients to understand their needs and areas of opportunity
- Be responsible for the tech need to deliver the reporting & insights
- Run the test to ensure data accuracy and validate new functionality
- Collaborate with the product, digital marketing and trading teams
- Assist with client presentations and pitches but mainly you’ll be working to support existing clients
- This is a role that will grow as more clients come on board and a bigger team is needed to support them
You are an experienced Web/Digital Analyst who is expert at tagging, GA, GA360 and have experience of wider platforms. Having worked for an agency before this will help you to enjoy the role. You will have:
- Tag Manager, Tagging and some basic coding skills are essential
- Able to work with tech teams to implement your recommendations and fixes
- Worked in an agency setting supporting multiple clients (expected to be 4-5 at a time)
- A desire to grow into insights
- Experience across ecommerce – have you worked with online retailers?
- Ability to make recommendations internally – could be some client engagement too.
- Opportunity to work with a wide variety of cool brands
- Great Management support system