Digital Web Analyst - Fintech
This is an opportunity to join a growing global FinTech company based in Madrid that has ambitious plans to double in size with digital being a key channel for them.
This will be a key role for the business - they are looking for someone who can provide valuable insights for their digital and ecommerce solutions, and really help them scale.
- Own and share the end to end funnel reports by device and platform
- Create reporting packs highlighting trends and issues, key markets and new territories and report this back to senior stakeholders
- Own the analytics roadmap
- Set-up all tagging and reporting for key events, goals and for all marketing campaigns
- Define new data collection and analysis processes
- Identify and troubleshoot all issues arising from tagging and any performance issues
- Several years experience working within eCommerce and analytics
- A problem solver with excellent organisational and communication skills
- Experience with affiliates and establishing referral tagging
- Experience with agile and waterfall methodologies
- Able to bring new ideas to the table, acquire new skills and knowledge, and resolve issues
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Able to work independently as well as with cross-functional teams