£50,000 - £60,000 (London)As a disruptor in their space, this brand has grown rapidly to build a community of loyal, repeat customers. A brand new role of Lead Data Analyst is now needed to ensure the best experience for customers and direction of the business. An exciting prospect for the right person; is that you?
About the Company...
A truly exciting brand and leader in their market, this company takes serious pride it in its superb quality products, content and marketing. With growing data sets their immediate need is to find a specialist able to make sense of it all. This Lead Data Analyst role allows you to build on the rapid success they have experienced so far. Fancy it?
About the Role...
What a role for the right person. Reporting directly into a technical/data focused MD you’ll be the first Data Analyst in the team able to build something special. The projects you’ll work on are varied but with one single goal – to improve the understanding of the business to give the best customer experience. Data, as you’ll know, does just that when used correctly.
- Supporting the key teams and driving their awareness of the data they need
- Building out Attribution Models and ultimately LTV/Single View of customer
- Developing and maintaining the data warehouse (all in place)
- Helping to select and implement ELT product to drive insights and visualisation
- Providing reports for the teams and board
- Using all your skills and learning new ones to improve yourself
This role will suit someone coming from a growth business. If you enjoy being the person in responsible for data, this is the one for you. And, if you love being in a data driven culture (from the top) you’ll love this role.
- Solid Data Analyst experience in a ecommerce business – looking for senior role
- Built and maintained large data warehouses
- Able to manipulate and create insights from this data so SQL, python, R needed
- Can you build a story and present to a less technically experienced audience?
- If you’d worked in a subscription business before – that’s a plus
- Use of Amazon Redshift and Mode Analytics both a plus but not essential
- A self-starter with a “get stuff done” attitude
- Real career progression opportunities and flexible working
- Dynamic working environment, dedicated team
- Fab company benefits: Pension scheme, childcare vouchers, 25 holidays