A wonderful client of ours is looking for an Operations Insight Analyst to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a hugely respected and recognised brand as they continue to grow their online presence. They have seen significant growth over the last year and their unique structure enables them to outperform the market.
You will be responsible for supporting the Operations team with reporting, analysis and insight to help them better understand current state and drivers of change.
About the role
- Form a strong working partnership with the wider Operations team and key stakeholders
- Help shape the team’s weekly actions and long term priorities to have the greatest impact
- Write SQL queries to manipulate and extract data from the databases
- Analyse data to draw out the commercial implications, and present recommendations to stakeholders in an engaging way to guide key decision making
- Develop and maintain a suite of reports to enable self-serving of data among stakeholders
- Act as a subject matter expert with other Insight teams when projects overlap with other business areas
- Experience working with databases or large volumes of data
- Experience in visualising and presenting analytics driven recommendations to wide ranging audiences
- Experience managing stakeholders and communicating findings in a concise way
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good knowledge of SQL and understanding of databases
- Good knowledge of Tableau