Up to £32,500 (London)This well known, global retail brand are looking for a Web Analyst to join their ecommerce team. You’ll be growing sales across a number of categories, within a fast-paced, energetic team. Fun, creative culture and some excellent benefits too.
About the Company...
A global business with retail stores, concessions and a growing ecommerce presence. Due to recent changes and investment they are focusing on online growth, which has led to creation of some new roles, this being one of them.
You’ll be part of an exciting time as they make some major changes online, giving the chance for someone to try new things and make an impact. The team is currently 9 plus creative, digital marketing etc. They have a fun, creative environment, some great socials and lots of other benefits too.
About the Role...
As the Digital Analyst, you will be responsible for creating the key reporting for the online team and providing insights into project successes and also future enhancements. Your experience of site tagging will ensure that the reports and insights help to grow the online business.
- Creation a and running of weekly and monthly reporting to the team
- Monitor site performance and highlight problems using dashboards and insights
- Directly work with the ecommerce team and wider teams to understand their reporting requirements and opportunities to drive sales
- Provide insights from your analysis to support future growth
- Looking at international markets for opportunities
- Defining metrics/ KPIs to report on sales and service of E-Commerce business
You are early in your career as a web analyst looking for a role that will give you scope and room to grow in a supportive and progressive culture. The key skills you should have are:
- Google Analytics experience including Tag Manager
- Good communication to get your insights and points across
- Able to work support tech teams to implement your recommendations and fixes
- Experience in an ecommerce retail setting is a plus
- A desire to grow into insights
- Advanced at Excel
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- 50% Employee Discount
- Bonus and Pension Scheme