Up to £32,500 (Luton)A global leader in pubs and restaurants are leading the way forward with their digital presence and it’s time to add an analyst to refine this activity. With significant investment in this team and the wider business it’s an exciting time for the business.
About the Company...
A large hospitality brand who are going through a major digital transformation project. They are building new websites for all of their brands and the ability to analyse and improve is key to this success. A great place to work, lots of brands to work on, lots of flexibility and very invested in driving the digital strategy forward. They have a fun, flexible culture and offer the chance to create something from scratch, making a genuine difference to their online presence.
About the Role...
As the Digital Analyst, you will be responsible for creating the key reporting for the online team and providing insights to help improve the Conversion Rate. You’ll be involved in all the project successes and also future enhancements. Your experience of site tagging will ensure that the reports and insights help to grow the online business.
- Creation a and running of weekly and monthly reporting to the team
- Monitor site performance and highlight problems using dashboards and insights
- Directly work with the digital team and wider pub/marketing teams to understand their reporting requirements and opportunities to drive sales
- Provide insights from your analysis to support future growth
- Looking at international markets for opportunities
- Defining metrics/ KPIs to report on sales and service of Digital business
You are early in your career as a web analyst looking for a role that will give you scope and room to grow in a supportive and progressive culture. The key skills you should have are:
- Google Analytics experience including Tag Manager
- Good communication to get your insights and points across
- Able to work support tech teams to implement your recommendations and fixes
- Experience in an ecommerce retail/hospitality/travel setting is a plus
- A desire to grow into insights
- Advanced at Excel