As ecommerce recruitment specialists, the day to day life of a panda is pretty busy. However, we thrive off working in such a robust industry full of fantastic candidates and employers!
It’s now April…seriously when did that happen!? As a new quarter kicks off, we thought it was the perfect time to share some highlights from the start of 2019!
The recruitment teams
It has been an incredible three months within ecommerce recruitment and we pandas like to think we played a big part in that. Our permanent and contract recruitment teams have been working hard to place ecommerce candidates with amazing ecommerce teams. Whether you are hiring or looking for your next opportunity, look at just a few of our successes so far this year…
- Head of Sales & Marketing – a niche delivery service
- UK Growth Lead – a high growth start up
- Lead Customer Analyst – a fashion accessories brand
- Content Manager – a British retailer
- Senior UX Designer – a fashion brand
- Digital Trading Manager – a multi-product retailer
- Performance Marketing Lead – a niche delivery service
- UK Ecommerce & Digital Manager – a beauty brand
- Web Analytics Manager – an arts & crafts retailer
- CRM Manager – a hospitality group
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager – an accessories brand
We could go on but there’s other news to share!
The cranberry panda website gets a makeover
One of our biggest highlights was our beautiful new website that launched in February. While sharing the latest ecommerce jobs, news and advice has always been our priority, the new website allows us to do so much more!
We now have downloadable content which can help you with your ecommerce job search or finding a new employee for your team! Check some of them out below…
- Ecommerce Candidate Guide 1: Starting your search
- Ecommerce Candidate Guide 2: Interview stage
- Ecommerce Candidate Guide 3: The offer stage
#PandaPounds 2019 – launching soon!
In January, we launched the 2019 ecommerce salary survey & insights questionnaire! We have now collected all the stats and are near the end of designing the brand new report. Launching on May 2nd, you can download a free copy of the latest insights and benchmarks to help you better position yourself within the industry.
Can we help?
We look forward to sharing more ecommerce recruitment news soon! In the meantime, can we help you at all? Get in touch with the pandas today and let’s discuss your recruitment needs!