Campaign Marketing Manager (French or UK market) – Consumer Goods Manufacturer
Remote (Full time)
Campaign Marketing Manager (FR or UK Market) required to join a leading manufacturer of consumer goods, with an exceptional brand presence both online and offline. You will be responsible for the end-to-end development & delivery of marketing campaigns, driving consumer demand, lead generation, brand awareness and overall performance across digital and non-digital marketing channels.
Some of what you’ll be doing:
- Develop marketing campaign plans across paid/owned/earned channels, with a clear understanding of the consumer journey.
- Management and deployment of marketing budgets across all channels.
- Managing and building strong relationships with partner media agencies – setting clear KPI’s, monitoring and optimisation of campaigns
- Develop consumer profiles and segmentations with partner agencies.
- Post campaign reporting and analysis
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Proven track record of end-to-end campaign management
- Native French speaker
- Strong understanding of consumer decision journey framework and expertise in defining audience segments
- Strong digital knowledge – essential
- Excellent project management skills – delivering projects on time and within budget
- Strong understanding of how owned/paid digital & non-digital marketing channels work
It would be great if you also had:
- Strong knowledge/experience of the French Market
- Experience working with/on owned Ecommerce platforms
- Background in Consumer Appliances
- Media planning and overseeing media buying experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please Apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org