Competitive salary (Multiple Locations)
We have some exciting Digital Director opportunities coming up at cranberry panda! Are you considering a change in your career? Are you ready to continue climbing the digital career ladder? You've come to the right place!
I want to hear from you - whether you want to discuss your current role, the current ecommerce job market or a specific type of role, I'm here to help.
The clients I work with are part of many exciting industries, including...
- Tech Start Ups
Digital Directors have a huge role in ecommerce businesses, so a vast range of responsibilities and requirements are to be expected. These vary from role to role, but here's a breakdown of the important duties of a Digital Director...
- Managing and developing a talented and functional digital team
- Develop and execute digital company strategies within budget requirements
- Responsible for developing, managing, and executing marketing campaigns that promote the products
- Improve brand awareness across digital marketing channels
- Be a constant support for the team and support the brand
- Identify new and innovative ways to acquire leads, customers and drive web traffic
- Team management skills are absolutely essential
- A depth of knowledge when it comes to digital and multichannel
- Demonstrable experience of identifying new technology and how these were used to drive growth
- Show strong analytical skills, interpretation of results and identifying areas to improve
- Strong business judgement and decision-making skills
- Adaptability to changing trends and educating the team to keep up with these trends
When it comes to salaries and benefits, ecommerce businesses strive to provide the best packages for their employees. I also love to ensure candidates get the job package that is right for them. According to our recent salary survey study, the benchmark for Digital Director's is currently £70,000 - £150,000 (this is dependant on company, role responsibilities and level of experience. This benchmark does not include monetary benefits or bonuses.)
Fill out the form below and myself or a member of the team will be in touch! We look forward to working with you.