Are you searching for a challenging and fresh ecommerce director job? Here at cranberry panda, we have some exciting opportunities on the horizon for those looking to take the leap to ecommerce director.
Let's speak about your career goals - whether you want to discuss your current role, the current ecommerce job market or a specific type of role, I'm here to help.
The clients I work with are part of many exciting industries, including...
- Tech Start Ups
Ecommerce Director roles are an integral part of an ecommerce business, so a vast range of responsibilities and requirements are to be expected. These vary from role to role, but here's a breakdown of the important duties of an ecommerce director...
- Managing and developing a talented and functional ecommerce team
- Spearheading trading activity to ensure financial targets are met
- Lead the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
- Be a constant support for the team and support the brand
- Collaborate with other department heads to deliver on the overall business goals
- Team management skills are absolutely essential
- A depth of knowledge when it comes to digital and multichannel
- Demonstrable track record of leading rapid and profitable ecommerce growth
- Show strong analytical skills, interpretation of results and identifying areas to improve
- Strong business judgement and decision-making skills
- Can take control of a roadmap, P&L and lead the entire division
When it comes to salaries and benefits, ecommerce businesses are competitive. I always strive to ensure candidates get the job package that is right for them. According to our recent salary survey study, the benchmark for ecommerce directors is currently £120,000 - £200,000 (this is dependant on company, role responsibilities and level of experience. This benchmark does not include monetary benefits or bonuses.)
Fill out the form below and myself or a member of the team will be in touch! We look forward to working with you.