Are you searching for an exciting ecommerce manager job? We have some exciting opportunities coming up following the launch of our 2020 ecommerce salary survey & insights report.
I want to hear from you - whether you want to discuss your current situation, the current ecommerce job market or a specific type of role, I'm here to help.
The clients I work with are part of many exciting industries, including...
- Tech Start Ups
As expected, our ecommerce manager roles have a wide range of responsibilities and requirements. These vary from role to role, but here's a breakdown of key characteristics of an ecommerce position...
- Managing the ecommerce website, improving the experience and functionality
- Trade the marketing calendar
- Report on and analyse website metrics, overall customer engagement and conversion on site to develop future strategies and areas for improvement
- Proven experience in an ecommerce environment
- Monitor key metrics and customer behaviour on a daily basis and drive improvement strategies
- Create monthly and post campaign reports to deliver to the wider business
- Work closely with marketing teams to deliver on business goals
- Knowledge of marketing channels
- Demonstrable track record of driving rapid and profitable ecommerce growth
- Analytical and able to provide insights to the business to support further investment
- Experience managing a P&L and budgeting – stock control
- Confident with technology and digital channels
Salaries and benefits are extremely competitive in the ecommerce world, so I'll be sure to work closely with you to get the best possible package. According to our recent salary survey study, the benchmark for ecommerce managers is currently £40,000 - £70,000 (this is dependant on company, role responsibilities and level of experience.)
Fill out the form below and myself or a member of the team will be in touch! We look forward to working with you.