Are you thinking it's time to find a fresh Head of Online Trading job? Maybe you're on the way to taking your first step up to this position? cranberry panda have got you covered - there are plenty of new opportunities coming up for ambitious online trading professionals.
I want to hear about your career goals - whether it's to discuss your current role, the current ecommerce job market or a specific type of role, I'm here to help.
The clients I work with are part of many exciting industries, including...
- Tech Start Ups
Heads of Online Trading are an important cog in the ecommerce machine. As such, there's a range of responsibilities and requirements needed to get the job done. These vary from role to role, but here's a quick summary of what is required...
- Define the online strategy for various markets and lead the creation and execution of a trading plan
- Understand commercial drivers including seasonality, new product launches, margin, stock and performance trends
- Work closely with the Product team to effectively convey the proposition and on-site performance
- Work with several teams to ensure there is optimal and timely product availability on the website
- Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly trade reports and present at various performance meetings to provide insights and recommendations
- Closely monitor the site KPI's and proactively identify strategies to drive revenue
- Manage the on-site promotions and content through collaboration with the Creative and Brand teams
- Show strong analytical skills, interpretation of results and identifying areas to improve
- Strong experience of web analytics tools to interrogate KPI's including traffic, conversion, and AOV, and the ability to offer well-presented insights based on findings
- Confident liaising both upwards and downwards in the organisation – passionate about becoming the beacon of best practice across the brand!
When it comes to salaries and benefits, ecommerce businesses are competitive. A huge part of my role is to make sure you get the right job package. According to our recent salary survey study, the benchmark for Heads of Online Trading is currently £70,000 - £120,000 (this is dependant on company, role responsibilities and level of experience. This benchmark does not include monetary benefits or bonuses.)
Fill out the form below and myself or a member of the team will be in touch! We look forward to working with you.