Are you a Web Analytics Manager looking for a new job? At cranberry panda, we're excited to work with the best clients to help them find top ecommerce analytics talent.
If you're looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to chat - whether you want to discuss your current role, the current ecommerce job market or a specific type of role, I'm here to help.
The clients I work with are part of many exciting industries, including...
- Tech Start Ups
Web Analytics Manager's are often the heart of an ecommerce business and its path to success. Analysis of customer insights and behaviour often leads to driving new ways to improve. The responsibilities of the Web Analytics Manager may vary slightly depending on the business, but here's a general overview of the roles we work on...
- Take a proactive approach to site analysis to make informed recommendations to the business. Interpret complex, technical and strategic analytics insight
- Communicate effectively with all department heads to help them identify opportunities for growth using statistically significant data
- Deep dive into transactional trading data & digital marketing channels to spot trends
- Improving the collection, reporting and holding of data
- Working closely with the wider team to innovate and produce a best in class experience across the multiple online stores
- Make recommendations for A/B M/V testing, taking a “test and learn” approach to ensure the brands are producing the best onsite experience for customers
- Experience structuring insights on key business topics using a broad set of data
- Enjoys solving complex data problems using the latest tools
- Confident presenting actionable analytics to senior management
- Expert in Excel and either Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics
- Skills in applying data to commercial problems – mainly those within retail (trading, marketing, product, UX/design, CRO etc…)
Ecommerce companies have been evolving the way they reward their employees. Salaries, workplace happiness and company benefits all play a big part in hiring strategies. I always ensure my candidates get the best job packages that suit them. According to our recent salary survey study, the benchmark for Web Analytics Manager's is currently £50,000 - £85,000 (this is dependant on company, role responsibilities and level of experience. This benchmark does not include monetary benefits or bonuses.)
Fill out the form below and myself or a member of the team will be in touch! We look forward to working with you.