What’s new in the world of ecommerce recruitment and the pandas? Firstly, HOW is it September already? The final quarter of the year approaches, so the next three months will certainly be all hands-on deck!
We thought it was a great time for the latest panda news update, as quite a lot has happened since our last update.
New panda faces
That’s right, we have another new face joining the team. We are delighted to welcome Kevin Hunter to the team, and we’re excited for him to get started on some amazing things in the company. Kevin will be heading up our contract recruitment division, so whether you are looking for a contract job or an ecommerce contractor for your team, Kevin is your guy! Keep your eyes peeled for more updates in the next coming weeks.
A new and improved cranberry towers
Kevin isn’t the only newbie at cranberry panda…we’ve just moved into a shiny new office! Located right next to Liverpool Street Station, you can find us at The Office Group building. We love our new office already; there are plenty of nice places to eat, we’re in a great location and the office itself is nice and roomy. It’s safe to say it’s a great place to achieve lots of ecommerce recruitment wins!
Find our new address on our contact page.
Ecommerce recruitment success
Our consultants have been working hard placing fantastic candidates into fantastic ecommerce teams. Here are a few of our recent success stories…
- International Online Merchandiser for a premium men’s fashion brand
- UX Architect for a global ecommerce agency
- Web Analytics Manager for a luxury beauty retailer
- Digital Design Manager for a footwear retailer
- Online Content Assistant Manager for a premium lifestyle brand
- Digital Designer for a growing accessories retailer
- Ecommerce Coordinator for a food company
- Digital Marketing Manager for a vintage fashion retailer
- CRM Manager for a charity
- Three contract Digital Designers for some great brands
These are just a few of the wonderful placements from the pandas recently. Would you want to be one of the lucky candidates who finds their dream role? Head to our candidate hub for the latest jobs and career advice.