A luxury beauty brand is looking for a highly creative Senior Art Director, you will play a crucial role in shaping and executing the brand's visual identity. This is a part-time role, 3 days a week from their HO in central London.
You will have experience in marketing and brand design with a digital and social-first mindset, you will be seeing multiple projects through from conception to production.
- Creative strategy - advance the visual aesthetic across branding, digital, social media, digital advertising VM and packaging
- Collaborate – work closely with the marketing and creative teams to create compelling visual campaigns across various channels
- Creative production - own the full creative process from brief to production including clarifying creative goals, ideation, leading photo and video shoots
- Budgets – understanding the cost of various forms of production
- Concept and communication - participate and lead creative brainstorm sessions
- Brand stewardship - bring the brand style to all external/internal touch points
- Extensive innovative design experience, preferably within beauty
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent and/or 7+ years related experience
- Extensive knowledge of typography, layout, colour theory, plus PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Office, Google Docs. Premiere Pro/XD a bonus
- Demonstrated experience in model casting, working with budgets, on-set direction, and post-production processes
- A keen eye for detail and a deep understanding of luxury aesthetics
- Generous discounts on products
- Enhanced pension
- 25 days holiday (+Bank Holidays)