Digital Operations Manager is expected to help take the lead on the daily maintenance and support of exclusive digital channel systems. As part of this leading luxury fashion company with an outstanding brand presence across the UK, you will work with a specialist digital team to provide a high-quality platform allowing users to effectively communicate with third-party support teams and accelerate the response of inquiries. You are passionate about the development of digital platforms and driving the development of growth within the business through their cloud-based e-commerce solutions.
Marketplace Executive required to join a multi-national brand owner and online retailer, with a diverse range of products selling by the millions worldwide. You will be part of a team of well-established UK Marketplace executives and assistants to maximise revenue and profitability within a forever evolving market. You will be working closely with product teams to define and implement new product launch strategy. You are a passionate and dedicated individual who is looking to strive in the ecommerce world and settles for nothing short of perfect.
About the role
- Evolving the UK Marketplace strategy
- Working with a team of UK Marketplace Executives and Assistants
- Regularly defining revenue, profit and advertising budgets with a data driven approach
- Reporting to the Head of ecommerce whilst collaborating with other managers across different functions
- Taking on the UK/EU promotional planning
- Expertise in advertising and product launch strategies
- Experience in working well with a team
- Strong Experience working with Amazon with a solid understanding of the system
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A commercially minded personality that is constantly looking to achieve