Securing online sales growth is the very thing that keeps most ecommerce managers, heads and directors awake at night. Within this ever-changing industry, it's often hard to know which developments you should be investing in, in order to encourage repeat purchase and acquire new customers.
The evening consists of drinks and networking from 6-7 and speaker presentations from 7-9pm. It's a chance to hear what some of the industry's top retailers are investing in and where they believe their online sales growth will come from in 2016. It's also a great opportunity to meet, greet and discuss the topic at hand with like-minded ecommerce heroes.
The not-to-be-missed event line up consists of:
- Madeleine Melson, Head of Customer Insight, House of Fraser
- Edward Armitage, Ecommerce Director, Waterstones
- Lucy Hirom, Head of Digital Marketing, Selfridges
- Paul Giuffredi, Finance Director, Baker Ross
- Robert Mulder, UK Director & User Feedback Specialist, Usabilla
- Rob Mullen, CEO, SmartFocus
Ready to RSVP? Limited places left!
As always, the event is free to retailers; you can sign up here. Please be aware that if you do not work for a multichannel retailer or etailer, your ticket/s will be cancelled.
Hope to see you all there!
New to Ecommerce UK?
Ecommerce UK is a LinkedIn group made for lovers of ecommerce. For great conversation, and invites to exclusive events, head over to their page and request to join.