Are offline marketing jobs in eCommerce easy to come by? For such a digitally focused industry, you would be surprised what's out there!
It's no secret that online brands will often rely on digital marketing campaigns to boost their presence and drive sales. However, this isn't the only way to get on the eCommerce map! Offline (or traditional) marketing still has a place in the industry.
What offline marketing jobs are available in eCommerce?
At Cranberry Panda, we have recently started expanding our marketing specialism and will be focusing on traditional marketing roles too! Some of the roles we cover include...
- Partnerships Marketing
- Brand Marketing
- Go to Market
- Product Marketing
It should be noted that these roles should be 100% unified with the online team. One marketing strategy that can reach the audience in different ways is the key to success. Every brand is different, so it is up to the entire marketing department to determine what offline techniques will perfectly compliment the online campaigns.
How do brands harness traditional marketing roles?
You might be wondering what the roles listed above can do within a predominantly online brand. Traditional marketers will know creative ways to take an online brand and amplify it with offline methodologies.
- Traditional PR: An obvious one - every brand needs good PR! There will be so many relevant publications that will be interested in your product or overall brand. Identifying them and building relationships will get you positive attention!
- Offline Advertising: There is still a lot of power in print media. Advertising in publications can be a great way to catch the eyes of thousands of people.
- Pop-Up Shops: A very popular venture. Having a temporary store in a location with heavy footfall is the perfect way to bridge the gap between eCommerce and bricks & mortar retail.
- Trade shows, event sponsorship and networking: It's all about getting yourself out there! Traditional marketers know exactly how events work and how to use them to their advantage.
- Media giveaways: While exploring PR opportunities, it is very common to see publications or broadcasters looking for items to include in giveaways. It's a great way to introduce your product offering!
Are you looking for offline marketing jobs with exciting eCommerce retailers?
We can help! Submit your CV or explore the latest marketing opportunities below to start your adventure!