Is brand loyalty dead? Is there no value in customer engagement?
As marketers, we spend a great deal of time and money building our online communities, developing and maintaining relationships, and doing all that we can to ensure that our customers remain loyal.
But in this day and age, loyalty is fleeting.
Are your retention strategies as innovative and exciting as they could be?
Next Wednesday, Commerce Futures presents The Art of Retention, an event that brings together the greatest minds in the marketing world. Aimed at eCommerce leaders, content and CRM leaders, heads of digital, customer experience leaders and chief executives, the four hour conference will cover everything from brand loyalty in 2015 to the "post-email" world.
The following people will be sharing their own experiences and key learnings:
- Joe McEwan - Head of Digital and Communities, Innocent Drinks
- James Fairbank - Head of Brand Marketing, Rapha Racing Ltd
- Paul Sulyok - Founder & CEO, Green Man Gaming
- Michel Koch - Senior eCommerce Consultant, HomeServe
- Matthew Henton - Head of eCommerce, Moss Bros Group Plc
- Steven Irwin - Director of eCommerce, SiS (Science in Sport)
Looks great, right? Don't wait another second ... head over the the Commerce Futures site today and register.