Our client is a London-based clothing brand for men and women who are adventurous at heart. This brand was created in 1924 and with nearly a century’s worth of expertise, they are known for its rugged yet classic aesthetic.
About the Role:
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing and eCommerce teams to identify and implement new tracking requirements as well as the maintenance of pre-existing tracking using Tag Management Systems.
- Be the go-to data expert - helping the team identify and solve data-related issues and bugs. Be responsible for ensuring best practices for data management and implementing the use of the most current techniques.
- Work with the development agency in managing the data layer and integration of new performance marketing tags and scripts.
- Support decision-making across the business by creating automated reporting to evaluate current website/product performance against key KPIs.
- Be involved in the delivery and analysis of on-site enhancements including A/B Testing.
- 2-5 years of experience working in data analytics, preferably within eCommerce or retail
- Strong ability to communicate with key stakeholders (technical and non-technical)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and Power BI (desirable)
- SEO knowledge (desirable)
Apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org