Head of Marketing Technologies (12 Month FTC) – B2B Tech Distributor
Remote (Must be based in the SE of England)
£80,000 - £90,000
Do you want to work for a Leading, Global Tech business? Are you a Digital Marketing leader who thrives on managing and developing multi-disciplinary digitals team? Do you have experience working at enterprise level? Then we might have just the role for you…
Cranberry Panda are working with an international tech distributor to help them find a commercial Head of Marketing Technologies to join their South East team on a 12-month FTC. You will take the charge on driving their execution, technical implementation and optimisation of their digital presence across the EMEA region. Please note – this is not a strategic role!
You will be responsible for delivering web, marketing automation and complex digital integration projects across their global footprint as well as leading and developing their global regional marketing teams.
- Oversee planning, implementation and delivery of digital projects globally
- Manage website development, using Adobe Experience Manager
- Develop and execute marketing automation projects to improve efficiency and conversion
- Drive the roadmap of future digital transformations and enhancements
- Manage external relationships with agencies to ensure delivery of complex technical projects with web and marketing automation.
- Drive SEO organic optimisation
- Extensive analysis and reporting of performance metrics - using Google Analytics & Adobe Analytics
- Team management of teams that sit in multiple countries
- B2B or Tech sector experience - Must be an enterprise business
- Strong understanding of enterprise web platforms - Adobe Experience Manager
- Strong understanding of enterprise marketing automation platforms - Pardot or Marketo
- Strong team management experience across digital is essential
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Experience working in busy, high velocity working environments
- External agency management experience - support them on larger projects
- Commercial & MarTech experience across cross functional teams
If you are interested in this role, click "Apply Now" or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org